Monday, July 27, 2009

The day's Toast ;)

Life - It's BIGGER, BUSIER and
a LOT MORE...
Still... I'm lovin it ;)

It sure does, The bigger it gets, the faster we move, the faster
we move, the busier it gets... As I type these words, am reminded
of the term "rat race". I do know that the term has got nothing to
do with the context am posting about. Yet, I wonder why???
Hmmm, it is probably because of the unbreakable cycle that gets
created in both the cases.
That's the only relation that I could think of, at this hour.
Human brain is a lot more than just complicated. It's by far the best
machine mankind has ever seen. Wonder how it would be, if one
could tap the entire potential of it...
I guess I've moved miles away from what i actually wanted to post :P
w.r.t the busy schedule...
I happen to have become very busy, tangled up with lots of work.
In a way, my situation could be the perfect example of the term
"Complex Simplicities"
I've been working on paper presentations...
Apart from these, I've also got my self cramped with a business plan.
The business plan was the first one to be started, and it's been in construction
for a good while, and it sure is turning out to be a good one... :)
The paper presentations are actually the latest of the sprouts and they seem
to be eating my time to their fullest.
I'm making sure that, I'm giving no less than a 100% . While am actually
striving for a bit more than just 100%.
Well, 24 hours a day, seems to be a fire in disguise.
It all depends on the way it's handled.
As the "T.D" quote goes...
Am not just playing with fire but have dipped the matches in gasoline...
I hardly get time to sleep. I try to catch up with sleep while traveling
to and fro college by my college bus. And if anything interesting pops up,
the little nap is far off my track ;)
But when it comes to lectures at college, a few do more than just their job.
finally... a little nap ;) :P
With competitions fast approaching, I hope to emerge with flying colours.
Adieu pals >>>

6 comments:

  1. well..a nice post :) i really envy the way u write them

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ... thanks da :)
    always happy to have a fan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, i'm ur first fan i guess! anyways keep writing...and i advise u to post once in two days...so that we can read one at a time. too many stuffs to read continuously makes it boring :P
    ur toooo fast in blogging! not able to cope up wid ur writing lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...
    i'll keep blogging as much as possible...
    check out ma blog once a day, u'll find it, very interesting :P
    Well,I guess ur my 1st fan, when it comes to my blog >>>

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO.. ur not ....there r loads u dont know...

    ReplyDelete