Sunday, July 26, 2009

The day's Toast ;)


What do I say about my day...
A lot of things have been happening.
I've got a national mock CAT exam tomorrow. Yet here
I'm blogging about the day...
Well... let me start from the beginning, I woke up by 8.00 after
a long nights video conference on the paper presentation that am
supposed to make, in a few days.
Mom woke me up, with a work at hand and I was left with no choice
but, to go by the laws of the roof and finish it.. lol..
well not exactly, no such rules.. But, I managed to finish it.
Clocked kept ticking, and it was evening...
Dad came home, with Dates and walnut cake and
lots more :P
Now that's what I call, a good evening snack...
Soon, I got busy... eating :D
Evening, after snack was packed with phone calls and discussions
over projects and presentations and similar stuff...
Though I haven't posted much, you could pretty much
assume how eventful my day would have been.
With lots of laughter and joy, I close this days post, saying--
Well, that's the way through which sailed my eventful day ;)

1 comment:

  1. i kno mr.mitran is too busy to drop in by my blog...but then...i remind him to do it sooon :P

    ReplyDelete