Sunday, July 12, 2009

1st Sunday of this academic year..



Today ... wah, wat a day...
It was a day filled with mixed realities..
After a gap of two weeks (4 classes), i finally managed to attend my CAT prep class...
Its true, reality does bite, especially when one is put to test... It took no less
than a minute to know, where i stood and how much i had to pace up
so as to stay in contention... There was enough laughter for the day for
me to keep my cool >> thanks to ma buddies >> ;)
On my way back home, i met up with my parents, how were on their purchasing
spree.
We decided to treat our senses with some delicious delights .
We hit Creamy Inn...


Ice creams, cakes, grated nuts, flakes and shakes...
It was a delicious evening..
Well, i couldn't afford to spend time taking snaps of the other orders,
while having mine on my table... actually speaking, i took these photos only after tasting this my order of mine.. :P
We reached home. I realised that my sms bonus had expired and, started off to a shop
near by, to ease off with a booster pack... but my mobile service provider wasn't kinda
kind enough to have all his networks in perfect condition... The network server had
crashed and the dealers weren't in a position to provide any bonus upgrades.
I came back smsing, without the upgrade ;) only to be confronted by a delicious gathering.
LOL, i was actually talking about my dinner...
The night sky showered a bit, to plays its part for the day...
It indeed was a long, eventful day, which will get into this book as a memorable one... :)

2 comments:

  1. mmmm..........this is wats called a mouth waterin blog.........& this also shows off sum of those traits with wich i identify u....dats crazy phone addict types...i wonder how u managed without d booster dat nyt.....
    & try sumthgn else & not creamy inn next tym....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try a lot of places... its jus that, i blogged this one, u'll see more coming ... :)

    ReplyDelete