Sunday, July 19, 2009

The day's Toast ;)



I read something interesting >>>
Something that I've practiced and forgotten with time...
At least, that's the way i suppose it to be.
Over a period of time, I've let that art in me to deteriorate...
I realize how much I've lost by letting that skill drain off my brain...
Quite confusing right...
I use the word "art" and "skill" to refer to the same thing.
Well, it is a profuse mix of both.
The article was on presentation skills.
It was more along the lines of "Executive and Slightly-Knowledgeable BS"
This one provided me with techniques that seem very realistic, and are considerably
effective.
I'll make sure that i use these techniques, and more importantly, remember these
all my life
For these have actually helped me showcase things better than the best.
Its quite weird ...
Two other quotes that i liked a lot also came to my mind while blogging...
Just felt like adding them to my day's toast.
# I have been having a dream, and though i realize its a dream, i still can't break from it .
# One cannot gain something without presenting something of equal value.
These quotes are from animes.
Both these quotes present a piece of info, which if well read could present us with the
path of success...
Like I'd always say, the most valuable pieces of info can always be found in the most unlikely places. ;)
And, that's the way it is... hope you enjoy this toast ;)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i was sleepy and didn't use the spell checker.
    and now, you've pushed me off that state.
    Anyways, happy about your visit pal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cate I've removed your comment on a temporary basis.
    Please mail me if you have any objections.
    read the whole of my blog before you jump into conclusions.thank you. tc.

    ReplyDelete