Monday, August 17, 2009

What if >>>


Have you ever wondered how it would be, if GOD started
advertising for himself ...
"Ads by GOD"










This is how they would look ...

If you miss the sunrise i made for you today,
never mind.
I'll make you another one tomorrow.
God

If you think the Mona lisa is stunning,
you should look at my masterpiece.
In the mirror...
God

How can you possibly be a self-made man?
I specifically recall creating you...
God

Please don't drink and drive,
your not quite ready to meet me yet...
God

Don't forget your umbrella,
I might water the plants today...
God

What do I have to do to get your attention?
take out an ad in the paper???
Me & God.

To my visitors...
Post your comments...











Why be a silent visitor when you can drop in a HI !!!
by my chat box .
Comments for the posts are always welcome :)
Have a great day !!!

4 comments:

  1. welll...i never fail to comment on ur posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ jaya >>> i know.. i know.. :)
    Hope it stands the test of time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ malsart>>>

    Thanks !!! Interesting tat u didn't notice the loose string attached to my post ;):P

    ReplyDelete