Sunday, August 16, 2009

Guess What ;)


It has been a while since I've blogged...
I had been roaming a lot and I finally ran out of
universe dew... :P
I had been busy with none other than typical Garfield's
work. (to be mentioned -
ordered odie's plays are not to be considered).
Yep. I'd been doing nothing more than eating and sleeping
for the past two days. I know, it sounds boring. In fact, it is...
Well, the dew is all worth it.
I've quite a number of things to blog about.

>>> Thursday ~ GRT GRAND
>>> Friday ~ Sleepy, yet a really good examination.
>>> Saturday ~ Garfield's work
>>> Sunday ~ the awakening ;)
>>> And most important of all ~ My "INDEPENDENCE DAY" post.


I couldn't blog on that very special day...(August 15th)
I'm uploading that spl posts' pics in this very post...
Although written in Bengali, the pronunciation of the anthem varies considerably across India due to the country's extensive linguistic diversity.
As I couldn't upload the original Bengali Script, I've uploaded
the Phonemic transcription and two other scripts.
[ (Devanagari script and TAMIL SCRIPT (NLK Transliteration) ]
I've also uploaded the meaning of our national anthem in English.

Devanagari script

जन गण मन अधिनायक जय हे
भारत भाग्य विधाता
पंजाब सिंध गुजरात मराठा
द्राविड उत्कल वंग
विंध्य हिमाचल यमुना गंगा
उच्छल जलधि तरंग
तव शुभ नामे जागे
तव शुभ आशिष मागे
गाहे तव जयगाथा
जन गण मंगल दायक जय हे
भारत भाग्य विधाता
जय हे, जय हे, जय हे
जय जय जय जय हे!











Bengali Phonemic transcription

Jônogônomono-odhinaeoko jôeô he
Bharotobhaggobidhata
Pônjabo Shindhu Gujoraṭo Môraṭha
Drabiṛo Utkôlo Bônggo
Bindho Himachôlo Jomuna Gôngga
Uchchhôlo jôlodhi toronggo
Tôbo shubho name jage
Tôbo shubho ashish mage
Gahe tôbo jôeogatha
Jônogônomonggolodaeoko jôeô he
Bharotobhaggobidhata
Jôeo he, jôeo he, jôeo he,
jôeo jôeo jôeo, jôeo he

TAMIL SCRIPT (NLK Transliteration)

Jana gaṇa mana adhināyaka jaya he
Bhārata bhāgya vidhātā
Panjāba Sindha Gujarāta Marāṭhā
Drāviḍa Utkala Vanga
Vindhya Himācala Yamunā Gangā
Ucchala jaladhi taranga
Tava śubha nāme jāge
Tava śubha āśiṣa māge
Gāhe tava jaya gāthā
Jana gaṇa mangala dāyaka jaya he
Bhārata bhāgya vidhāta
Jaya he jaya he jaya he
Jaya jaya jaya jaya he!

Translation into English

O! Dispenser of India's destiny, thou art the ruler of the minds of all people
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sindh, Gujarat, the Maratha country,
in the Dravida, Utkala and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
it mingles in the rhapsodies of the pure waters of Yamuna and Ganga
They chant only thy name.
They seek only thy auspicious blessings.
They sing only the glory of thy victory.
The salvation of all people waits in thy hands,
O! Dispenser of India's destiny,
thou art the ruler of the minds of all people
Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee,

Victory, Victory, Victory, Victory to thee!


**************************************************************************

Now, getting back to the basics...
It's only been four days. But, I feel as if it's been a lot more than
just 4 days.
It's probably because; I haven't done much in these 4 days.
To be precise, the last two days. ( two lazy days)
I better get back to being myself and start living my life to the
fullest in the best possible way of time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment