Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The day's Toast ;)








I guess it's been a while since I've posted.
Well, it has been a busy day and yesterday was a lot more
than just busy.. I dozed off by the side of my comp :P
Let me put it this way...
I was working on my B.plan and was on with the
discussions. After doing a good deal of work as decided, I felt
that I must give some room for rest on my BUSY day.
Taking my hands of the keyboard I laid back on my bed
thinking about how to go about with work on the most
cramped up schedule of mine.
I could realise the amount of tiredness in me considering
the way my eye lids were burning from beneath.
The next thing I could realise was a loud call. It was my dad.
He was hailing my name ... Asking me to wake up and that, it
was morning >>>
I must confess... I had a really good sound sleep!!!
And so paced the day, busy and fun filled ;) as usual.
Ah.. I almost forgot mentioning about the Harvard
Business Review.
I was able to get my hands on one, and i went through a case study.
It was good, really good. I've decided to read it on a regular basis.
The evening turned out to be fine ;)
Planning to get nocturnal and type in the data required for the plan
in the requested format.
And that's it for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment