Sunday, August 2, 2009

Simply loving this day !!! Friendship day !!!



















Am very happy!!!
Things have turned out to be awesome :) :) :)
Had loads of fun with ma buddies...
Well... it all started with a lazy morning..
I woke up, after a long, wishes filled night. But, this time, it wasn't my dad
who gave the woke up call. My parents let me sleep on my comfortable,
customized bed.
though I'm unable to recollect my dream, I have a feeling that it was a good
one. Probably something that i liked. Well why bother, the reality seems to
be even better, with my mobile ringing....
I hit the answer button saying.. with a sleep hello ~ o ~
From the other side came a bright great Hi!!!
And so starts the day... with smiles and wishes...
Having mid day meals with friends is always great.
And, with buddies !!! On the "FRIENDSHIP DAY" ....
I really am out of words to express this joy!!!
It was all celebrations with chocolate cake a being cut to relish this day...
To be frank, it was fun and fun and fun >>>
I owe it all to the beautiful hearts, with whom i share mine...
These buddies have made this day of mine a very one...
Wishing to have lots of these days, all through the life with these close
ones of mine...
Actually, wishing to make every such day better than the previous
one ;)
You are one of the most precious gifts that god has given me...
And i'll treasure this forever...
To my buddies...
On reading this post of mine, you'd have realized that, it's about you, me, our
friendship and its close circle, this post is all about. ( I only refer the special ones as my buddies and they'll know it when they read it. )

2 comments: