Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweet smell of success ;)


We Won!!! (My Team)
SAE India conducted its tier I Business Plan competition
in our college.
My team secured first place, and we thus have been qualified
to contest in tier II competition :)
There was a bit of confusion during the announcement of the
results, which made things a lot more interesting.
And finally, the results were announced and the first place
was awarded to none other than "My Team". (Pic- Me in Black shirt)

Am happy, very happy indeed...
I really needed to win this round and move on to the next,
and to the next, in order to win this event and the rolling trophy.
It was probably because of the fact that I had embedded
so well and strong in my mind that, I didn't go around jumping
as soon as the results were announced...
But, at heart, I was very happy. I've been bestowed with the
key that I wanted.
Business plan was one competition that I wanted to win,
and happy that the dream has come true.
I'm happy to be on the right track, in order to relish my dreams.
With all your wishes, and a lot more than just 100% of myself
I hope to win this event and lots more in future :) ;) :)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Celebrations! All the best for your forthcoming events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @malsarts - HI !!!
    Thanks a lot !!! :)
    Will keep you posted about the results !!! :)

    ReplyDelete