Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The day's Toast ;)



Hi!!!
It has been a while since I've posted on my blog.
I've got my cycle tests (intermediate exams) at college.
It has been keeping me busy for a while.
Am done with two of my exams and have a few more coming
my way.
My first exam was on engineering economics and industrial
management. This exam turned out to be nothing more
than a cake walk ;)
I had to take an exam on the most fancied and highlighted
subject in mechanical engineering "Heat and Mass transfer".
Now that the day is closing, I've to get equipped with another
pump, good enough to flood my answer sheet with the required
solutions.


Hoping to do well, am getting back
to my books ;)
Will be blogging tomorrow evening...
keep visiting ;)
Have a great time pals!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment