Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The day's Toast ;) An interesting one ;)

Been a long time since I've posted..
But this day seems has made itself special for it to find a way
onto to my blog.
Wah!!! What an interesting day has it turned out to be.
All those who have been with me over the past few weeks would
know for sure the amount of stress that's been fencing and mincing
my mind.
The new years' eve kept me smiling through the dawn of the new
year and soon it was the 4th of January and TCS had come to my
college to recruit the final year students.
For once I tried to force the stress I'd been combating with off my
mind in order to attend the aptitude test.
My plan was to attend more than 60% of the questions with 100%
accuracy and I'd managed to do that despite the disturbance that
had been drumming my mind by the rim.
Most of the people with whom I spoke to had attended a lot more than
what I had attended. Well, the paper wasn't difficult and it is possible to
have done that with a little preparation.
Back home, I'm back wondering to find a way to combat the stress that
had boggled me over the past few weeks.
It is the 5th of january that saw me waiting in the auditorium, with an
average hope but with a great want to hear my name among those who
have been qualified to attend the interview. :) ;) :)
And out of the blue comes the awaited music to my ears...
I've been qualified to attend the interview.
Soon, I happen to realise that I hadn't prepared myself to attend this interview.
I hadn't brushed through the basics. All that I had with me was the knowledge
that I had acquired over years of admiration for the TATA's for being a very successful
entrepreneur in multiple facets of life and lots of wishes from my family and friends and
my SELF :)
The interview started well, But soon I fumbled on a very basic question w.r.t automobiles.
I still wonder why I couldn't answer that simple question despite me knowing it very
well and a lot more than that.
I soon came to grips only to rough by a sentence in german.
Its been more than a year since my last sms in german language. It sure was a whack
I should learn from. The rest of the interview went on pretty well.
I hope my interviewer checks out my blog as they had enquired about it twice during the interview. I've blogged my days toast as I'd promised them.
Ahem... The day has not come to an end...
The best was yet to come... :)
The results - The solutions - to my stressful week seem to have popped out in right
in front of me.
What better a day could one expect... :) A happy start in the auditorium,
an interview that lasted half an hour, freedom from the haunting stress
and lots of smiles... :) :) :)
Life is full of challenges and every time we rise above those challenges we gain an
extraordinary sence of satisfaction and happiness.
Wishing, hopping and working to rise above the challenges that life has in store for
me i bid adieu to this days toast. :)
Have a great day visitors :)

2 comments:

  1. Life is all about challenges, sucess is more about facing them, and every day gives us an opportunity to learn. Congrats, and wish you good luck in all that you do this year and the years to come!

    ReplyDelete