Monday, November 16, 2009

The days' Toast ;)

The day turned out to be a pretty normal one
except for the fact that, it was my semester exam.
Well, the exam did turn out to be a good one.
I kept writing all the way till i saw the end page of the booklet.
It happens. Sometimes, it brings out a good amount of satisfaction.
After a long time I boarded my college bus to head back home.
Home sweet home... Talking about sweets, dad had bought home American fudge brownies from "La Patisserie" - The cake shop at Taj Coromandel.
The picture didn't come out great, yet i felt that it deserved a place in my "days' post" as it made my evening better. That's the way the day had been, in short.

I'm back in my friends room preparing for the next semester exam(18/11/2009).
Thanks to the short break I took, the "days' post" is here.
My semester exam's paper tomorrow will be on process planning and cost estimation. I'm hoping to do it very well.

6 comments:

  1. the brownie luks yummy pal..as u rightly said, it deserves a place in ur blog :P
    and all the best fr ur next xam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....i luv brownies..provided they r sweet...& not d original choco types...with d bitterness of dark choco.............

    & i learnt sumthng from this post......
    do hell with mitran.....i better get to know Mr. Ashok...............so i also get stuff.....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO GOING TO GET A BROWNIE TOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jaya...
    good to see the busy girl posting :P
    It sure tastes a lot better... Anyways.. how else do you expect the brownie to look but yummy, when I've taken the snap... ;)
    Thanks pal, wishin you the same too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Vishnu...
    All that i remember is, it tasting yummy...
    Guess you will like it too...
    And, the tuition fee for the lesson my post taught you is a car from your dads place..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ash...
    Thanks for posting... why am i not able to access your blog. Requesting permission to access. Keep reading and posting. Hope you enjoyed a brownie today, as you had commented. :)

    ReplyDelete