Thursday, February 18, 2010

Aqua Night ~ Wednesday delight ;)


It's been a long time since I blogged... And a lot has happened...
Well, what do I start with... The Aqua Night >>>
Yeah, one of my really close buddies had decided to treat me and a few other friends at
The Park hotel.
Restaurant Aqua situated on the eight floor opens out to a blue jelly textured rectangular pool
surrounded by fount white fabric draped cabanas, arc tables, luxurious beds under the night sky,
live music, beautiful lighting and a lot more.
This is one perfect place to unwind with friends.
Wednesday nights are a must check ones. The flower power barbeques on Wednesday nights add a smoky touch to the place.
The Azure pool and the night sky with a good view of the city and natural breeze give this restaurant the flavours it needs to justify the name "AQUA".
I had a great time with friends. We were enjoying the evening to the fullest that we never realized the ticking time until it was just an hour before the next day.
I'm running short of words to explain the !!! FUN !!! part. I guess it's well understood without words. :)
It was an awesome night. A few beautiful memories are to be cherished for a long time. This is one such occasion. Hoping to have many more of these awesome memories :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment