Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I finally got to kiss her, but, it just wasn't enough ;)


Yes. It's true. I finally got to kiss her, after a long wait
of around 6 months.
I knew I was inching closer to her month by month.
Time sure swept through the days.
I finally got to kiss her.
Well, now that's enough.
I was referring to the Business plans trophy as "her".
Well, after a lot of hard work and research we
(me and my team) made it to the finals.
The SAE India's National convention 2009.
The judges were totally satisfied with our presentation.
The moment we finished our presentation,
It was all music to our ears.
Yeah. Judges said "that was an excellent presentation".
And that's just not it.
During the question hour, when ALL the other teams
were totally bashed up by the judges, we had just
three to face. And with the best answers being given,
all that we heard was "good" for the first time of the day.
We still couldn't believe that the question hour was over.
After the competition, I heard the judges telling the
co-ordinators that the results will be given to them only
by the next day, and thus the results and the prize
distribution will be done only on the
second day (16.00 hours).
Everything seems to be good. But, the results weren't
the way we expected.
Well, no plan is the best. Any plan can always be made
better over time. That's one thing I strongly believe in.
Two of our college students stayed back in Coimbatore
while we came back to Chennai as we had our model
exam the day after.
The results were announced.
We were told that we had won the 2nd place in the
national convention.
We were told that the judges wanted to have a few
clarifications done. But we were back in Chennai,
getting our days work done. Thus, the results were
announced and we were 2nd.
Well, a lot of good things happened too.
A good few good looking fans following me, right
after my presentation ;)
Well. Things were going great; it's just that the
results weren't the way I expected.
Nevertheless, I'm Happy about the win. Thanks
to the ones who wished me success
from the bottom of their hearts.
Wishes are on thing that, I'll always need from all
your beautiful hearts.
I finally got to kiss her, but it just wasn't
enough. Nevertheless, the kiss was sweet.
Very Sweet indeed!!!
Sweet smell of success ;)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations really a great job done there..

    I have a clarification ?...
    "A good few good looking fans following me "

    well who were those ????

    ReplyDelete