Saturday, September 12, 2009

The day's Toast ;)

My day was good !!!
Had a good nights sleep and woke up late...
It started off smooth and good.
Guess what. I grabbed two Giorgio Armani pants this afternoon.
One in black and another in brown. They fit so good on me.
I love that brand. Well, most of them will surely do.
Now that I'm talking about that big brand, I'd also like to throw light
on the following.
The Armani line is always accompanied by a Certificato Di Autenticita.
It is in Italian in all US retail stores including Armani Exchange.
The embossed Giorgio Armani name can be seen when tilting the label.
Note the absence of this label on the fake pair (quite obvious).

After which I had to attend my CAT prep class.
It went pretty good, and the evening turned out to be a joyful one
too..

3 comments:

  1. so, shud i say ur diwali purchase has started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and how's ur cat preparations going on? all set to crack cat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah.. Purchase wasn't for any specific reason. ;)
    and about ma CAT prep.. Hopes flying high... wanna fly high along with it.. ;):)

    ReplyDelete